The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes

And no. We’re not talking about me here.

Because we all know that I have made my fair share of messes.

Actually, I’m referring to a new children’s book that Sourcebooks was nice enough to send me for review, The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes, by Mark Pett and Gary Rubinstein.

the-girl-who-never-made-mistakes-300x232

I have to say, I was really impressed by this book. The story is cute and the illustrations are beautiful. Most importantly, it was a hit with the kids. I read it with my son at bedtime and it ended up taking forever because he insisted that I read it over and over and over again.

We went through it together, cover-to-cover four times before I finally threw in the towel and told him to go to sleep.

But he just couldn’t get enough. Especially when the story includes a hamster being juggled.

Which is silly enough to even make me giggle a little.

Related Posts with Thumbnails