The IntelliGender Verdict is in!

Ready for a little more bathroom chemistry?

I know I am!

Lucky for me, IntelliGender was nice enough to let me review their Gender Prediction Test again for this pregnancy.

copyright-suburban princess diaries

This test is fascinating to me. It’s a simple urine test that claims to be 90% accurate (in laboratory trials) at predicting the gender of your baby as early as 10 weeks.

I admit, I was skeptical the first time I tried this during my last pregnancy.

Skeptical…until I found out that my result turned out to be completely accurate.

copyright-suburban princess diaries

Although, even after the ultrasound confirmed that the IntelliGender test had been right, the cynical side of me still had doubts.

Until I took the test a second time. And got the same results.

copyright-suburban princess diaries

And several months later I did indeed give birth to this little (all boy) bundle of joy…

copyright-suburban princess diaries

Now that I’m pregnant yet again, I was beyond excited to have the chance to use this test one more time. (It is just so much fun!)

I took it at 14 weeks. I got up early in the morning, followed the instructions exactly and then spent the next five minutes trying not to peek and anxiously awaiting the results.

Even though I was fairly sure that I knew what those results were going to be.

But then IntelliGender said that I am having a…

copyright-suburban princess diaries

I couldn’t believe it.

I took a bunch of pictures of the result and I analyzed the bottle and all of the photos several times. I was so surprised by the outcome that I started to think that maybe I was misreading the results.

Just to be absolutely sure, I did a side-by-side comparison of my “boy” results from my last pregnancy and my “girl” results from this one.

copyright-suburban princess diaries

I’m pretty sure at this point that my color interpretations are correct.

Let’s just say that this has just made things a lot more interesting.

Especially since, given our track record, the hubby and I were practically assuming that this new baby was a boy until proven otherwise.

Maybe our assumptions are wrong.

I guess we will know soon enough…

Related Posts with Thumbnails