(Not) Just my imagination.

I got a return call from the nurse at my OB’s office bright and early this morning.

After running through a detailed list of my symptoms, the nurse reassured me that what I am experiencing is most likely a muscular-skeletal issue.

Nothing that would warrant an immediate concern.

She also concluded that since the spotting has pretty much tapered off, it was probably just implantation bleeding.

Cue a huge sigh of relief.

I still am harboring a tiny bit of anxiety…but I won’t be able to let that go until I have an ultrasound and can see for myself that everything is completely fine.

One more thing…

I’m about a week out from the first positive test and this is what is now staring back at me in the mirror.

copyright-suburban princess diaries

The baby bump literally expanded overnight.

How is it possible that I am not hallucinating?

Related Posts with Thumbnails