Liar, Liar.

Remember when I said I was considering lying to complete strangers?

There is more than one reason that I might start adopting the practice.

As it turns out, Bronx’s small size is great for freaking people out.

copyright-suburban princess diaries

Because he looks like he’s around 9 or 10 months old.

But he walks. And he talks.

Like a 2 year old.

It totally throws people off.

They stare at him in disbelief, then gaze down at their own sitting (not able to walk) and babbling (not able to talk) 9 month-old and the wheels start to spin.

“How old is he?” They ask.

I usually, without much thought, reply, “22 months” or “Almost 2”.

And then the scenario gets pretty boring.

It only recently dawned on me that I may be going about this the wrong way. It’s finally occurred to me that I should be taking advantage of this anomaly.

Because seriously, it would be much more entertaining to just say he’s as young as he looks.

Why not just let them think that I have spawned my very own Baby Einstein?

It could be fun…

Related Posts with Thumbnails