The Elephant in the blog.

copyright - suburban princess diaries

I don’t talk about it often on here.

Sometimes, I feel as though I should, but I can’t bring myself to actually type it out.

I did write a post explaining myself one time. But then I backdated it so it wouldn’t appear on my homepage. I made it so that the only way it could be read was through the archives, or by clicking the photo at the bottom of this site.

The story of my initial struggles to get pregnant and the losses that I have endured are extremely hard for me to share.

Years later, the scars still haven’t healed.

And I have to admit that it could be an underlying reason for my hypersensitivity concerning all the fertility drama that has been playing out recently on here.

Seriously… I have issues.

Related Posts with Thumbnails