A bit of a change.

Blogger went stupid on Friday.

As a result, I couldn’t log in to my account.

Which means I couldn’t read my comments.

That was annoying.

But, it wasn’t nearly as annoying as seeing this a few hours later:

Maybe it was just a Friday the 13th freaky bad luck thing.

My last post was removed. Along with any comments that I hadn’t moderated yet.

My post eventually was restored. However, I suspect that there may be some comments that are still missing.

Because of this, and the fact that Blogger’s commenting system doesn’t allow for me to easily reply to my comments, I have decided to make a change my comments section.

I am now going to host my comments through DISQUS. This way I won’t have to worry about losing comments when Blogger has a virtual temper tantrum and I can finally reply to you when you leave messages about my posts!

Thanks for understanding. I hope you all like the new system as much as I do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails