Decisions, Decisions.

It’s that time of the year yet again…

Time to pick out Christmas cards.

This is actually one of the few holiday things that I love to do. I am by no means a Grinch or anything, but there are some things about Christmas that make me more than a little Bah-Humbug.

Like Christmas music. Just the first few notes of a carol are enough to make me break out in hives.

And snow…which I know isn’t just exclusive to Christmas, but the sight of it makes me want to run away to a place where cold, white stuff falling from the sky is never in the forecast.

And elves totally give me the heebie jeebies. I actually think that one might have something to do with Will Ferrell.

But, I do love Christmas cards. Especially now that I have adorable children whose pictures I can plaster all over the front of them.

s42990cb114201_23_1

Because seriously, who wouldn’t want these cuties popping up in their mailbox?

This year, I am using Shutterfly to design my Christmas cards. I have used them for a number of different photo projects in the past few years and their products are always amazing.

Their photo books are great, (I have made one for each of my boys) and I absolutely fell in love with the birth announcements I ordered from them when Bronx was born last year:

announcement blog copy

How beautiful is that?! I swear, they have to be the most gorgeous announcements I have ever seen!

They have tons of other photo products in addition to cards that are useful this time of year too, including holiday gift tags and photo gifts.

So now I have to face the dilemma of having to choose the perfect card design. I used last year’s Christmas photos just to get an idea of what the finished cards would look like and now I am torn between these two…

christmas 2010 card sample

christmas 2010 sample 2

I also kind of like this one, although the color scheme doesn’t really scream Christmas:

christmas 2010 sample 3

Which one do you think I should choose?

(**Thanks to Shutterfly, who will be providing me with 50 free cards for writing this post.  If you are a fellow blogger and want to get in on the action, click here to sign up).

Related Posts with Thumbnails