Non-Sticking Point?

I saw my regular doctor at my most recent appointment and…

Guess what!

He didn’t even mention progesterone injections.

That was a relief.

Since I decided that I was going to try and avoid them.

The only thing is, I’m not in the clear yet. I have my next appointment scheduled with the doctor that wants me on the progesterone.

I hope she has forgotten about all that business by my next visit.

I probably won’t be that lucky.

Thanks to all of you ladies who offered up support when I wrote my last blog post about this. I was a little nervous that some people would be outraged that I didn’t feel comfortable with the doctor’s course of action.

I really think that the injections are unnecessary. There are other preventative measures that can be taken without subjecting me and the baby to 20 weeks of extra hormones.

I probably should have brought that point up when she mentioned all of this at my last visit, but I have a hard time questioning authority.

I need to get over that before my next appointment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails