Dénouement.

baby factory

My husband may have said it best when he stated:

“Brittany’s pregnant? Must be Tuesday.”

I am afraid I might be starting to get the “Duggar” reputation.

My OB started off my appointment this morning saying “You can’t have anymore babies…”

“because there is no more room in your chart.”

He was holding up a folder that was 6 inches thick.

And all this time I was under the impression that my doctors just like to write a lot.

But if you do the math, I have been pregnant four times in the last four years.

I suppose that could generate quite a bit of paperwork.

That same doctor also likes to refer to us as “repeat offenders”.

But I’m not the only one that has been busy procreating.

Seriously, it’s become way too commonplace around here.

I am 1 of 5 pregnant people I know right now.

I’m starting to think that pregnancy is contagious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails