Pass Me the Splenda.


It's been a busy few weeks. I have had some major issues adjusting to this stupid new diabetic-friendly diet (Does everything have to be carb?!) and my husband is on the other side of the world for over two weeks (Who takes a 16-day vacation?) And to top it all off, he had to be gone for his birthday, my birthday, Father's Day and the 4th of July. So here I am, trying not to go crazy with a big belly and a psychotic toddler.

It gets worse. I took Kamryn to the pool yesterday and I only put sunscreen on him. Looking at my now blistering red shoulders, I'd say that was a pretty stupid move. It took me all morning to find the aloe vera. And then there are the endless finger sticks and insulin injections, which only seem to keep my blood sugar in check every once in a while. Oh, and I'm sick of Coke Zero.

I'm trying my best to hold it together. It's only sorta working at this point.

I hope the Shaolin training he's getting in China (what the hell does he think he's going to be, a ninja?) prepares him for the ass whooping he's going to get when he gets back.
Related Posts with Thumbnails