My Lovely Baby Bump

Here it is, my most recent belly photo, taken at 24 weeks.

copyright-suburban princess diaires

I also have a new post all set up for when we announce the baby's name, which will be revealed at a later time (Probably after his birth, so give it about 3 more months. I know we've been slacking on the name thing this time around, but we have a toddler who is very distracting.) There is also a doctor's appointment coming up this Wednesday, where hopefully we will get an update on the placenta issue. And I have my glucose screen that day. Looking forward to fasting before I have to chug a bottle of liquified orange sugar...and then I get my blood drawn. Believe me, it's not as fun as it sounds.

In other news, the nursery is pretty much completed. I have two remaining wall decorations that I can't figure out what to do with, but other than that, it's done. Check it out:

copyright-suburban princess diaires
copyright-suburban princess diaires
copyright-suburban princess diaires
copyright-suburban princess diaires
copyright-suburban princess diaires

Now that the kids' rooms are done, I'm focusing on getting things together for the big trip to the hospital. I just ordered a new robe and some nursing bracelets online and I'm working on getting some cute and comfortable pajamas for after the delivery.

On a completely different note, we took Kamryn to the portrait studio today to have his 2-year photos taken. This was our second attempt. We overbooked ourselves last weekend and had to take him to his appointment without a nap. Needless to say, he wouldn't cooperate. We made sure he got a full nap in this time around, but it was still almost impossible to get him to sit still long enough for the photographer to get a decent shot. Getting him to smile AND sit still was a miracle. We ended up with a total of three good poses out of seven. That's right, in a 45 minute session Kamryn only had seven frames. Hopefully, he'll be able to sit still a little longer when we get our family portrait done in October.

I won't have his new pictures for another few weeks, so until then amuse yourselves with these snapshots of the lil' guy with a bucket on his head.

copyright-suburban princess diaires
copyright-suburban princess diaires

He is his father's son. That's for sure.
Related Posts with Thumbnails