Over halfway done!


How far along?: 24 weeks

Maternity clothes?: Not wearing maternity clothes this time around! They are too big and frumpy. My regular jeans don't fit anymore, so I'm rockin' the b-band, but everything else still fits because I'm all belly again. Lucky me!

Stretch marks?: No. Cocoa butter works miracles.

Sleep: I can't sleep with all the acid reflux and the endless bathroom trips. And then I have a toddler who makes sure I'm out of bed by six in the morning. Oh, well. It's not like I'll get any sleep once the new baby gets here anyways. *Sigh*

Best moment this week: Kamryn kissing his little brother by giving my tummy a smooch and getting to roll around in a wheelchair at the zoo for Kamryn's birthday. My doctor has restricted all my activities because of the placental issue, so even moderate walking is a no-no.

Movement: He sleeps during the day and then he's up all night. The kicking usually begins as soon as I lay down in bed. And the kicks are getting pretty powerful. He also hiccups...alot.

Food cravings: Drumstick Ice Cream Cones. And PB & J. And frozen Cokes. So weird.

Gender: Another bouncing baby boy! I am so outnumbered.

Labor Signs: I am happy to report that I have not had any contractions for a week now. Let's hope it stays that way for awhile.

Belly Button in or out?: On the verge of being completely popped out. Yikes!

What I miss: Being able to eat without burning my esophagus.

What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery completed! We're so close. And I'm anxious to talk to our doctor again about getting some of these restrictions lifted. Well, one in particular...

Milestones: Now that we've made it to 24 weeks, the baby's chances for survival have gone up to about 50% if he were to be born now. Hopefully he'll stay in there for at least another 12 weeks or more.
Related Posts with Thumbnails