a little insight.

I follow a lot of infertility and baby loss blogs.

I’ve gotten a few curious inquiries in the past about this, so I figured maybe it was time that I explained why.

As a mother of three healthy boys, it probably looks like I am just a crazy blog stalker who gets some sort of enjoyment out of co-opting other people’s pain.

I assure you, that is not the case.

For the most part, I have kept much of what I have in common with the writers of those blogs a secret on here.

I still am not ready to share much of this in great detail, but I have struggled in the past with almost a year of infertility and I have suffered through three heartbreaking losses.

That is the reason that I follow the journeys of these other women.

I can relate to them.

And sometimes it really does help to know that you are not alone.

Related Posts with Thumbnails