Kamryn's New Room

We finally finished Kamryn's big boy bedroom! I'm so happy with the way it turned out. His furniture is so adorable and super kid-friendly and there is still a huge amount of floor space for him to play!

copyright-suburban princess diaires

This picture is of his new bed and night table and his new set of shelves. He picked out the Wall-E sheets himself and he's been sleeping in the "big boy" bed for about a week now. I was expecting the transition to be a nightmare, but Kamryn shocked me. He goes to bed...and actually stays there. It's amazing. Now if we could just get him to give up the binky. And get him potty trained. Ah, dare to dream.

copyright-suburban princess diaires

We bought Kamryn his very own "thinking chair" for his birthday. (He's a Blue's Clue's fan) He also got the desk that looks like it was made from pencils from Matt's grandma. I love how all his furniture is tiny, it fits him perfectly. We also added Scooby-Doo accents (Kamryn picked those out too) above his window, his closet and along the back wall of his room.

copyright-suburban princess diaires
copyright-suburban princess diaires

The nursery for the new baby is almost finished. I'm just waiting on an order of accents that I'm going to put above the changing table. Otherwise, the furniture is all in place, the closet has been reorganized and the crib is now readjusted to accommodate a newborn instead of a toddler. I'll post pictures as soon as I get the wall over the changing table done.
Related Posts with Thumbnails